Inviting Yourself To Other People's Vacations, Handling Unwanted Art, Wearing White to Weddings, and More
Manage episode 292105207 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about inviting yourself to other people's vacations, handling unwanted art, wearing white to weddings, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is it rude for my husband's ex-wife to invite herself to our family vacation?
- What do we do about a friend's art we no longer want to hang in our home?
- What's a good hostess gift for a girls' weekend to Florida?
- Is it rude to chew on ice?
- Do I need to return a voicemail just to say "thank you"?
- Repent: Telling someone not to wear white to a wedding
- Vent: Dog-earing books from the library
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian