Manage episode 279446641 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about napping guests, removing price tags on gifts, leaving toilet lids up, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is it rude for guests to nap in the living room?
- How do I navigate my office's holiday gift giving culture?
- Is it rude to write personal messages in some holiday cards but not others?
- Should the toilet seat lid be left up or down after use?
- Should you remove price tags from gifts?
- More on the French cheese course
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Become a member on Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian