Manage episode 283093183 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this episode, Nick and Leah tackle showing up at dinner parties empty-handed, riding elevators in France, being unapologetic about having nice weekends, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
- AMUSE-BOUCHE: What to say in a French elevator
- A QUESTION OF ETIQUETTE: What to bring to a dinner party
- QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS: How to respond when someone says, "must be nice"? In a walk-up building, can you buzz people in or do you have to personally greet them at the building's front door?
- VENT OR REPENT: A not-important email, TV Spoilers
- CORDIALS OF KINDNESS: Supporting others, Bagging groceries at the supermarket
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- French elevator etiquette on YouTube
- Belle says "Bonjour" in "Beauty and the Beast"
- Andrew Wyeth's "Christina's World"
- "Out of this World" Episode 1
- MC Escher's Relativity
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian