Manage episode 286186757 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about sleeping in friends' houses without permission, enjoying hot tubs at night, thanking people for unwanted gifts, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- What do I do about a friend who stayed in my apartment without my permission?
- How to I handle my neighbor who thinks I'm being too loud in my hot tub?
- Do I have to send a thank you note for an unwanted "gift"?
- What is the proper etiquette for sending a gift when someone does pro bono work for you?
- PSA: Please don't use your phone in waiting rooms
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- Video of the hot tub in question one
- George H.W. Bush apologizes to Marin County
- Pro Bono on Wikipedia
- K1 Visa
- Lladró Figurines on Wikipedia
- Toto NX1 Toilet
- Teuscher Champagne Truffles
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Become a member on Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian