Manage episode 282572550 series 2536476
Etiquette, manners, and beyond! In this bonus episode, Nick and Leah answer listener questions about wearing sequins during the day, commenting on appearances when flirting, thanking good Samaritans for their help, and much more. Please follow us! (We'd send you a hand-written thank you note if we could.)
Have a question for us? Call or text (267) CALL-RBW or visit ask.wyrbw.com
QUESTIONS FROM THE WILDERNESS:
- Is it rude to invite people to a party when you're not the host?
- Is it rude to wear sequins during the day?
- Is commenting on appearance still rude if you're intending to flirt?
- What do I do about a coworker who says mean things and then says "just joking"?
- How do I properly thank good samaritans who helped me get back into my car when I locked my keys inside?
- Vent: People who don't make an effort to be helpful in their email responses
THINGS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO...
- Support our show through Patreon
- Subscribe and rate us 5 stars on Apple Podcasts
- Call, text, or email us your questions
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Visit our official website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Buy some fabulous official merchandise
Producer & Editor: Nick Leighton
Theme Music: Rob Paravonian