Manage episode 291015616 series 2873102
Doug Collins is a User Experience expert that has lent his talents to companies in the financial, education, government, gaming, and sports entertainment industries. When he’s not working his day job as a User Experience Designer, he can be found hiking, cooking, coding, or writing about any of the above on his personal blog.
In this episode, we talked about:
- His role in Western Union
- Design systems and process flow in Western Union
- The design tool that they are using
- How B2B side of things are getting bigger with good opportunities
- Doug shared some advice on how he handles his team
- What is good design vs bad design according to Doug
- Knowledge about design principle
- And MUCH MORE!
Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter - Doug Collins