Manage episode 325670551 series 1523830
- How Amit found success through the BRRRR coaching program and using the BRRRR Strategy
- How to unlock equity using your existing property
- What buying your first investment deal can look like
- How to find a good power team
- Where you can find off-market deals
- Tips for new investors starting out
- The Do’s & Dont’s when considering Joint venture partnershipsListen to the full episode at http://bit.ly/WSIILatest
In this week’s episode, Amit discusses his experience with the BRRRR Real Estate Investing Program with Sarah. He breaks down some of the challenges new investors face and shares top tips on the things new investors should know before investing. Amit talks about how to find a good power team and why it’s important. He reveals how he found some of the best deals off-market, and how you can too!
Amit has found success in expanding his real estate portfolio by using the skills and tools learned in the BRRRR Course. Amit Parkash is in the financial industry and has always been interested in learning more about real estate. He encountered Sarah’s BRRRR course during the pandemic and shares his experiences on how you can practically apply her very simple but effective techniques. The most important thing being ‘Take Action’.
Do not miss your opportunity to leverage the BRRRR strategy to expand your portfolio. Check out the current course sale Sarah has on now! :
This episode has been brought to you in part by;
Dalia Barsoum at Streetwise Mortgages
James Lloyd & Voytek Mardula of US Properties
Jesse Bobrowski of Calvert Home Mortgage
Dylan Suitor of Elevation Realty
Jon Tenbrinke of Black Jack Contracting Inc.
Joel Wilson & Rob Lee of White Elm Design-Build
Meghan Chomut CFP of – Meghan Chomut CFP
Susan Corcoran & Sue Ore of Complete Properties Inc.