Manage episode 296991134 series 2804356
Nervous about trying something new? Panelists discuss communicating with partners around trying new things, and answer audience questions on vulnerability, asking for what you want, and exploring turn-ons — with partners and by yourself.
In this episode:
- Jo Flannery - Clinical sexologist
- Peter aka MksThingsHappin - Kink & relationship coach
- S1E4: Four Steps to Ask for What You Want in Bed
- Full episode transcript available on our website!
Think you have a problem with substances? Learn more at the links below. (*Note: we do not endorse and are not affiliated with the following programs. We include them as a way for you to get more information)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Non-12 step (Buddhist): Refuge Recovery
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Overeaters Anonymous (includes anorexia and bulimia)
- Living with a person who has a drinking or substance issue, or know someone whose use is impacting your life? → Al-anon
- More info on non-12 step treatment
- Think you have a problem and need in-patient help? Do a web search for “treatment centers near me.”
Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses sound and frequency to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Loving Wild & Sublime? Leave a lil’ tip!
Step into The Afterglow... Our members club on Patreon supports the show and brings sexy surprises your way. With an Afterglow membership, you receive monthly bonus content, the ability to ask sexperts questions, and more! Join the juicy party! Starts at $5/month.
Like the show? Leave a rating and review on your podcast app!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/wildandsublime)