Manage episode 306325908 series 2804356
Is it time to exit an LTR that’s not working? How will you know? Panelists answer a listener question on getting out (or not), plus Karen’s Sermon on what keeps us stuck in situations we don’t want.
In this episode:
- Heather Shannon - Sex therapist
- Peter aka Mksthinghappin - Kink & relationship coach (say hi to him on FetLife!)
- Matthew Amador - Psychotherapist for love, sex & gender rebels
Karen’s Steve Gadd YouTube rabbit hole:
- The full song, 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon
- Drummer Steve Gadd demonstrates the intro
- Drummer Stephen Taylor breaks it down even further
Want more Wild & Sublime? Join The Afterglow for bonus content and Wild & Sublime goodies! Now until the end of Nov 2021 - $10+/mo memberships get the new W&S sticker!
Wait… what? Full episode transcripts are available on our website
Want to get un-stuck? Work with host Karen Yates in Zoom groups and one-on-one as she uses the energy of sound to reduce stress and help repattern behavior. Learn more about Biofield Tuning.
Show your love for sex-positive podcasting: Leave a lil’ tip!
Get tickets to our live show! Feb 12, 7:30 in Chicago at the Hungry Brain.Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/wildandsublime)