Manage episode 289111157 series 1531557
This week's topics, discussed by Brandon Thurston and Chris Gullo:
- WWE announces NXT will move to Tuesday nights beginning April 13 on USA Network.
- NBCUniversal and WWE have also extended their deal to broadcast NXT on the USA Network. Current terms expire this fall.
- ROH COO Joe Koff quantifies viewership
- WWE announces DraftKings deal
- WWE Q1 earnings report announced for April 22
- Wrestlemania ticket sales update
- Is Kenny Omega chasing away viewers? Female viewers?
- Is violent content chasing away AEW female viewers?
- Is Impact viewership down since AEW personalities started appearing? What about female viewership?
- Does viewership usually grow going into Wrestlemania?
Payhip link for Wrestlenomics Pro Wrestling Industry Report 2020:
Or get the 2020 report as part of your $5/monthly support at patreon.com/wrestlenomics where you can get access to the Wrestlenomics Viewership Spreadsheet, plus many other locked posts including exclusive analysis, data, and reporting.
Follow Brandon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston
Follow Chris Gullo on Twitter https://twitter.com/ChrisGullo
Follow Wrestlenomics on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics
Read Brandon's written work at https://wrestlenomics.com
Support on Patreon: https://patreon.com/wrestlenomics
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands