Manage episode 283356158 series 2362606
The events of the last twelve months have made many feel like investing is easy – or impossible. So how do you stay in the game for decades, without losing your money – or your mind?
SG Hiscock founder Steve Hiscock has been a professional investor for over 30 years, starting just before the crash of 1987. Tune in to hear his thoughts on:
- His favourite asset class for long term investors
- Why it’s critical to understand cash flow for all assets
- How interest rates are distorting valuations, and what you can do about it
- What to expect for long term returns, and
- His top tips for investing and building wealth.
If you’re short on time, consider listening at 1.5-2x speed, which should be shown on the screen of your device as you listen. This won’t just reduce your listening time; it has also been shown to improve knowledge retention.